Tuesday, December 31, 2013

बाई बाई २०१३ , !!!


Dear Friends, 


Where did the year go? 



Suddenly it is December......again - and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2013 is on its’ back! A big "Thank You" to each and every one of you, for the impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the support, telephone calls, sms’s, and e-mails I received (not forgetting those shoulders when I needed it), the happy moments to smile about and the sad ones to cry about, ....... Without you, I'm sure that 2013 would have been extremely boring. From my side I wish you all a MAGICAL FESTIVE SEASON filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts. 
May 2014 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures. 





To those who need money, 
may your finances overflow 

To those who need caring, 
may you find a good heart 

To those who need friends, 
may you meet lovely people 

To those who need life, 
may you find GOD। 

THANK YOU FOR 2013 
A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014...! GOD BLESS,
 

No comments: